At the Ahrens Benefits Company, Jane Ahrens and her team of experienced Medicare consultants meet with seniors one-on-one to help them determine the plan that is most appropriate for their particular situation. We talk about the options that are available to seniors who don’t wish to stay on Government Medicare alone.
1. We have our seniors list their current doctors and their current prescription medications which both help to determine which Medicare Advantage may suit their needs.
2. We talk about Medicare Supplements for those seniors who want the freedom of no network of doctors to worry about. We also talk about Supplements with seniors who have serious health issues where a supplement might be a better choice for them.
3. We help seniors choose stand-alone prescription drug plans to add to their supplement.
4. We encourage most seniors to enroll in EPIC – the NYS pharmaceutical drug assistance plan for those over 65. We help them enroll.
5. We help seniors in determining what level of extra help they may be eligible for, and help them apply.
6. We communicate with our seniors throughout the year when they need help with anything related to the plan they chose.
7. At Annual Enrollment time each year (October 15 – December 7) we hold member meetings to inform seniors of the changes to their plan and meet with them each year to help them enroll in the plan of their choice.
Request A Consultation